Fugitive Cop Shooter David Durham’s House Located In NEW Kyron Horman Search Grid

Sauvie Island and Waldport, Oregon- A statewide manhunt is underway during the last week for a suspected shooter of a Lincoln City policeman.
Durham+dog+lincoln+city+police+shooting+suspect2

Officer Steve Dodds was alledgedly shot more than once at close range while the incident was recorded on his patrol car dash cam. Dodds is in critical but stable condition. Dodd’s stopped David Anthony Durham for speeding Sunday evening after he left a co-worker’s party without his date, but not without his dog, Huckleberry.

Huckleberry has been recovered by police with only a minor leg injury.

It is not known what prompted the attempt on Officer Dodd’s life, but according to Durham’s own family members, he has been suffering from delusions and instability following a shoulder injury he sustained in June, 2010, for which he was taking prescription painkillers.

Michael Durham, David’s older brother and a Wildlife Photographer, pleads for his younger brother to turn himself in peacefully:

“I wouldn’t say that was a catalyst for anything,” he said. “You know, my brother has been having some issues with a shoulder injury and he had been on pain medication for the past few months. And we noticed that his ability to perceive what was real and what was not real seemed to diminish.” “My sister, Laurie, my brother Willie, myself and my mother, we love David and we want him to peacefully turn himself into the police,” said Michael Durham. “They assured us that he won’t be harmed if he’s not armed and doesn’t act in a threatening manner.”

David Anthony Durham, a resident of Sauvie Island, for the past six years, was a Sauvie Island Volunteer Firefighter, and nominated himself for director in 2007. Six months ago he was removed from active duty for erratic behavior. Durham is also reported to be an avid landscaper and outdoorsman.

Durham’s home on Sauvie Island, is directly adjacent to a highly publicized sighting from a tipster in the Kyron Horman disappearance investigation named “Chas” who claimed to have seen a woman with long red hair the morning of his disappearance at approximately 9:15AM on his way to work, in a white truck.

KyronKiaraLarry

Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office has cordoned off Durham’s Sauvie Island home and access is blocked by a MCSO patrol car.

There has been a 25 person SWAT team stationed at the base of the street since Monday, as well as a second team at a vacation home in Waldport.

A co-worker of Durham’s at Willamette Blueprint & Printing described her friend as a happy go lucky guy with no emotional problems and has worked there for at least 5 years.

However, Durham failed to show up for work on Friday, indicating perhaps he had concerns prior to the Sunday shooting. In a financial document obtained exclusively by blinkoncrime.com, In September 2005 David Durham claimed he left Willamette to become a full-time college student and that he was receiving unemployment compensation directly to his Portland Teachers Credit Union Account, while seeking financial aid.

It also showed that Mr. Durham was a previous resident on Sauvie Island at another address 2.5 miles South, and directly adjacent to Logie Rd across the channel. New Intelligence Leads To New Search Efforts Today Specifics have not been released, but new intelligence, the first in 9 months, is responsible for today’s new search efforts.

Today, Newly-tasked search teams are concentrated on NW Skyline Rd, south of Rocky Point.

Desiree Young, Kyron’s Mother:

“I have been waiting for this search to happen for some time now,” said Desiree Young, Kyron’s biological mother. “The Kyron Horman Task Force has shared the intelligence information with me, but unfortunately I can’t share that information with the media. I’m excited that today’s search will hopefully bring some closure to this case.”

www.blinkoncrime.com editor Madeline Tanner contributed to this report

Related Posts:

16,918 Comments

1. riverpearl says:

RE: ros says: February 5, 2011 at 12:50 pm
    “Has anyone at BOC been able to ‘see’ Kyron’s Tree Frog science project up close? Does law enforcement have it?”

Kyron’s SF project is in police custody as evidence.
    His project never left the school on 06/04 nor return to either DY or KH.

You will have to use the photograph of Kyron @ SF to see it “up close”.

2. Sammy says:

Rich M says:
    February 5, 2011 at 9:09 pm

I keep searching to find info about the so called Felon brother. In the interview MD mentions a sister Laurie and a brother Willie who have been worried about him blah blah. I cannot find ANYTHING on a Laurie or a Willie, nor any felony arrest as it relates to a Durham busted with pot. It may be that the current manhunt has overloaded my google search and perhaps someone else has the patience to weed thru a gazillion hits or has better search skills than I. (hee hee weed through-pun intended?)
    *************************************************************************

@ Rich M.

That interview that MD did was just plain odd all the way around. MOO
    MD’s speech seems so stilted and he’s very carefully choosing his words for sure.
    He’s very hesitant to answer even the most basic of questions.

This video:

MD begins to speak about his “brother Willie” and his “sister Laurie” in this video at about the -2.30 mark. (when the newsman asks if he has any message to get out to DAD if he’s listening)
    MD first mentions his brother(s) and a sister … then he stops and asks the newsman “should I look at you or the camera? … then he again tries to begin a message to DAD and mentions brother Willie and sister Laurie and his mother again.

Like you, I’ve not found anything about there being another brother (Willie/William) or a sister (Laurie) in the Durham family in anything I’ve been able to track down.
    Has anyone else come across anything?
    Do a sister Laurie and brother Willie exist?

This is just MOO MOO …
    but it almost seems like maybe MD is trying to get some type of message out to DAD by mentioning those names in that interview.
    Message about what, I have no idea.

But in the entire video MD was so vague and unable to answer basic questions about DAD’s interests or simple stuff like that.
    Couple that with the weird start + stopping as he then tries to very carefully formulate what exact wording to use in the message he’d like to say to DAD in case he’s watching – seems so odd.
    Usually a family member is asking the fugitive to give themselves up peacefully so no one else gets hurt – that type of message.
    But this interview with MD, it seems like MD is carefully crafting some type of message to get out to DAD possibly ??

I don’t know. I’ve probably had waaay too much coffee tonight and an overactive imagination.
    But the whole interview just sends a red flag to me though.
    MOO.

3. Blessed Mama says:

First post here. I have been reading along for many months and appreciate all the input and investigating by Blink, her team, and readers.

Someone mentioned that they thought Blink once referred to TH at Albertson’s. I saved this quote from her on 10/4/10, in response to the question “Blink, do you know if Kiara was at the Science Fair?”…

“She was holding her in her arms at the Fred M when speaking to a witness, so that is all I can verify 100%. I do have some knowledge there is video of her with Kiara that day, but I heard it was Albertson’s.
    B”

Hopefully my notes were right. Prayers for Kyron and those who love him.

That is correct, and it is from an inside and verified source.
    B

4. ros says:

This is Kyron with his science project.

This link is to a picture that looks to me exactly like the one front and center of his project.
    The tag under it “Born to run, hiding in plain sight.” Was quoted by another Blinkster earlier. It seems I am just catching up to quicker folks! That phrase makes me think, too.
    So, that particular picture can’t be one of interest to LE as far as it’s source. I can’t see the others clearly enough from the photo.

Cathy Bickel mentions she believes Kyron’s brother James used the same topic and they may have reused his project. I have seen that done before with families and it is certainly a possibility. Kyron’s interest in tree frogs must have come from some influence and he did idolize his brother. I am curious then about why Terry made the point of discussing all of that one on one time working with Kyron on the project.

5. foobros says:

One more thing regarding the circumstantial evidence: the emails that Desiree referred to in November. Desiree says these emails from Terri are filled with hatred for Kyron. Who did Terri send them to? I think this is the key. I believe that LE knows who Terri’s accomplice is, ergo the February date for wrap up. Was it DAD? Did Terri take advantage of someone she knew was emotionally unstable and convince him to help her get rid of Kyron? What if that is the case and DAD helps her, then later realizes what a horrible mistake he’s made. He becomes more unstable and paranoid? LE has to find DAD alive if this is the case. LE would have an airtight case against Terri. LE could locate Kyron. If DAD is no longer alive, IDK…it is still possible to get a conviction, but Shrunk has Houze to deal with and no body to boot. I’m sorry this is harsh re: finding a body and such, I just don’t know of a way to phrase the events of a child’s murder without it sounding terrible. Please Lord, let the person(s) who did this be caught and prosecuted.

6. ros says:

Red Tree Frog photo by MD.
    Clearly, I am an amateur. I also stumbled onto Scared Monkeys to discover lots of discussion and folks who already have considered all of this. I know many of you also read there.
    I bow deeply, websleuths. Although, I still have reservations about the connection. There is something there.

7. Rose says:

@46. Zeus. Fingerprints by the laminator?
    @Rich. Mightn’t the bro & sis be Thomas’ children?
    (step sibs) Sometimes widows can’t remarry for estate reasons

8. NelMel says:

I should have typed “finding” Kyron.

I have MS and enough nerve damage at this point to make typing more than just fun.

9. Amy's Sister says:

If it is fact that Kyron’s coat was left at school, it shows a true lack of caring on the part of Terri. It’s no secret I believe she planned what happened on June 4th and leaving his coat indicates she either knew he was going to meet his end or she simply did not care that the boy might be cold during the kidnapping.

10. annals says:

Re; zeus says:
    February 5, 2011 at 5:23 pm

Yes, some severly disturbed indivuals are capable of making and exicuiting complex plans. A severely schizophrenic woman I know moved to Ireland (for about three months) then came back to the US to live. She is delusional and hears & acts upon voices. She can’t hold a job because of inappropriate behavior in the workplace. But she can make effective progress toward personal plans wherein interferance from others is inapplicable and where she is very motivated.

11. iodizedseasalt says:

@ madilu who where how has it been verified that TH was definitively at those stores? We read it from various people but the only thing my research has revealed is that TH herself said she produced a sales receipt. So what! I can produce a sales receipt from anywhere at any time by asking a friend to go and pay cash and give me the receipt. The receipt in itself is inconsequential. Did surveillance cameras catch her on tape (like DAD)? at those exact times? Or is it her words only? Do we really know? they released DAD’s almost immediately ( surveillance photos) so why not TH’s? Because they don’t have them!
    I get concerned on this site that so many are so sure that TH did not actually implement the abduction and possible murder of Kyron. Why?
    So what if some saw TH leave without Kyron, she could have come back or pulled around 5 or 10 or 15min later. If you are not looking for any problems chances are you won’t notice things. I have seen it so many times in my profession, as I commented before that things can happen right in front of you and they are not noticed. I’m positive that LE knows much much more than they are telling. Maybe Blink does not know everything they know. It seems as if with the change of blogs (to this one) many have forgotten about why we are commenting- WHERE IS KYRON?! where was TH and DS during their unaccountable time? I think when that lost time can be resolved THEN progress will be made in finding Kyron. The fact that both women refuse to divulge that information makes them suspect. If your innocent just tell LE where you were….. It’s so simple. Everyone else did but these two women. You can hate Kaine but he is looking for his son. Can you imagine thinking that your child is murdered? Give him a break.He’s not perfect and he may have mde some mistakes but he didn’t run and hide. He’s out there. Two women are not. I can just imagine what TH’s parents are going through. Is she bullying them into helping her? They are probably prisoners in their own home as well. Do they know in their hearts that their daughter has something to do with a little boys disappearance? Maybe. We need to focus on Kyron! Where is he Terri and DeDe?

12. MockingbirdSings says:

GraceintheHills says:
    February 5, 2011 at 11:57 pm
    27.MockingbirdSings says:
    February 5, 2011 at 6:08 pm
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1345895/Jared-Loughner-Mugshot-Tucson-shooting-suspect.html 1-11-11
    and
    GraceintheHills says:
    February 5, 2011 at 11:43 pm
    25.zeus says:
    February 5, 2011 at 5:23 pm

“I don’t have any background in mental health issues so am wondering if anyone can answer some questions.
    ——–

@Grace – I am always so glad when you pick up and comment on posts like this. Thank you for that.

Regarding the comment from the UK article – I assume when people write about the breakdown of mental health care in the US, they believe their system is better. It is much too complex and OT for this site, of course, but perhaps someday we will do a better job with encouraging early diagnosis and supporting treatment as a brave and caring thing to do.

You might be interested in this – I found it both amazing and encouraging and I commend both city and police for voting to take this step.
    http://www.kptv.com/news/26719580/detail.html 2-2-11
    PORTLAND, Ore. — The Portland City Council has approved a new contract with the Portland Police Association that will increase officers’ pay and provide incentives for them to be educated and fit. Mayor Sam Adams and Commissioner Randy Leonard called this morning’s unanimous vote an “historic agreement.”

The three-year contract will give officers a two percent wage increase and premium pay for holding a bachelor’s degree, working afternoon or night shifts and meeting a fitness standard. The bureau will also begin conducting random drug testing for marijuana, cocaine, amphetamines and PCP. The city is not including steroid testing in those random tests; however, they have reserved the right to test for steroids if there is reasonable suspicion than an officer is using the drug.

The city expects to randomly drug test about 55 officers per month, and if alcohol or drugs are discovered in the tests, the program provides treatment as a first option. The contract also allows the bureau to remove an officer’s badge and gun while an officer’s behavior is being investigated, but those measures are not considered disciplinary. The deal is expected to cost around $5 million.

13. MissBri says:

I’m hoping someone else remembers this, since the Dateline episode from November isn’t online…

Terri had a male friend who was interviewed on it and from what I remember he said something to the effect of “Don’t worry, I/we are here for you and got your back”. The way he worded his interview along with the way he never broke eye-contact with the camera gave me the impression he was giving Terri some sort of message.

This is all MOO but I felt like he was telling her, basically, stick to your story because everyone (meaning those involved) are sticking to it too, dont worry, were not going to rat you out or cave.

I know this is a huge leap but it really struck me as extremely odd. I watched SM to see if anyone else felt that way and no one brought it up and I had been hesitant to say anything, but I thought I would throw it out there and see what others think . I’m hoping someone else remembers this/his name! THANKS!

14. rmack says:

Still trying to get from A to B ~ this will be my third try at getting a source for this information..I’m confused!

July 12th, News outlets released the story that an unidentified man,”Chaz”, stated that he had called the tip line reporting that on June 4th, he saw a red haired woman in a white truck, he said he realized after he saw her picture that it was Terri Horman. All of the original information quoting him reported it that way, with no mention of seeing Kyron with the woman.

Now the accepted story on Blink seems to be: that he said that he knew for a fact that he had seen Kyron Horman with an unknown red haired woman. Can anyone tell me where this updated information came from, other than discussion in this forum??

I have to say, I thought this issue was cleared up long ago by a comment on here that I responded to, so I task myself to find it as we speak.

I believe we are talking about 2 different sightings, and If I need to dilineate them in the article, I most certainly will.

B

15. riverpearl says:

It has now been 8 months or 248 days or 5,952 hours since Kyron disappeared … just ponder that.

Now think of Desiree … it is every second, every hour, every day …

I found these “statements” from Desiree in an article 12/21/2010 — somehow I missed @ the time …
    “His biological mother, Desiree Young, told KVAL “Kyron loves Christmas, and that’s what I always have to hold on to… He loves this season.”

“People give so much of themselves when they don’t really have to,” said Desiree. “And it’s a choice that they make, to do it for a child that they don’t know.”

Photos of Kyron — some people may not have seen or looked @ for a time

Kyron Horman update: Family’s first Christmas without missing Oregon boy

To infinity & beyond FOR Kyron & FOR Desiree.
    Bring Kyron home NOW.
    God bless this child & his momma.

16. MockingbirdSings says:

Finally had time to watch video:

In another interview Michael says the family invited DAD for Christmas but he didn’t come, so he hadn’t seen him since Thanksgiving. He sounds to me like he didn’t want to defend his brother because he’s not sure he wouldn’t get called on it later. With all the traveling and different activities that family seems to have, it seems it would have been difficult to stay in touch even if they had originally been very close to each other – which may or may not have been true. Not saying that they didn’t care about each other.

For some reason it appears to me that Michael is expressing either significant distance between himself and his brother, or desiring the appearance of it. I wish Seamus O’Riley would watch and comment – I always find his take on what people say very interesting.

17. evie says:

This post got stuck in moderation, but I wanted to make sure sassifrass got my kudos. Am cross checking something else because of your post.. thanks.
    evie says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    February 4, 2011 at 11:41 am

@sassifrass says:
    February 4, 2011 at 9:55 am

You’re right, and I was going too fast or I normally would have added applause for you on that one! Sorry for neglecting that part of the find. Good one!
    ——-
    @puzzled: I’d had a reply to you but it’s been covered (re stolen van).
    —————
    @Lea, beejay, others who have commented about the Durham family members traveling internationally: I can not be sure what you mean by bringing this point up.. is there some obvious conclusion we are meant to draw?

18. Teri says:

Does anyone have information about whether the hills above Sauvie Island are still being searched? I don’t find any comment about it online anywhere since they stopped searching last weekend. I know there were additional areas in the grid that had not yet been covered. Has the weather not continued to be favorable for cadaver dog performance? Are they needing to reorganize so that it can be done on a weekend to accommodate most of the volunteers? What’s going on?

19. Jden says:

Where is MD employed? I see on LinkedIn an MD who is employed as a software engineer at Aisle 7 in Portland, OR. Could that be him?

Superior IT skills?

20. puzzled says:

Didn’t see anything all weekend on how the searches are going. What happened to the rumored search with helicoptors and SARs last week? Seemed like LE was pretty confident of knowing what they were looking for and that they were going to find it.

Am feeling so sorry for DY & KH … they’ve waited so long for closure … like DY said, it’s torture waiting to hear something.

If the Sheriff doesn’t make a public statement on the status of the case this month, wonder if there will be an outcry from the media or public. ‘Bout time something shakes loose or some explaining takes place.

21. Word Girl says:

A bit off the subject, but I am concerned about the increasing lack of responsibility in this world….
    Yeah, I’m cheezed off by the violent pepsi ad during Super Bowl where a woman throws a full can of soda at a man, who ducks, hitting another woman on the side of the head and knocks her to the ground. This is funny?

This hit-and-run just happened near the Sauvie bridge.

22. Karey says:

riverpearl says:
    February 6, 2011 at 12:33 am

Did anyone notice that Officer Dorsey has a cat named Felon? Wonder if she got him out of the Pen?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sammy says:
    February 6, 2011 at 12:52 am

@Sammy: I thought the oddest part was that he asked if he should look into the camera when asked what message he wanted to give his bro. Did the thought that DAD might be watching make him nervous? Could that be why he was so resistant to answering certain questions, and so calculating in responding to others? Although he had a hard time believing DAD would shoot someone, I wondered if MD might be afraid of his bro and worried that if he said something amiss it might upset DAD, who is still on the loose and knows where he lives!

23. riverpearl says:

I have just finished watching Dateline’s Brooke Willberger show.

It helped explain some things I did not know.
    -but-
    … it did show what I have mentioned here many times …
    … just how little the public was told while it was “going on”.

JMHO I hope, I pray Desiree did not see it … absolutely nothing she needs to see/hear …
    … she is living it ….

Comfort & Prayers FOR Kyron & FOR Desiree.

24. enumclawrose says:

Maybe the bowling was a ZOO thing…see May 28th.

May 2010

May 28 — Carolina Chocolate Drops, Konono N°1 to Play at Oregon Zoo
    May 28 — Bowlers Hit the Lanes to Help Endangered Rhinos
    May 27 — Zoo Takes In Second Orphaned River Otter
    May 27 — Oregon Zoo Taps Local Talent for ‘Zoo Brew’
    May 25 — Honor the Ocean? Zoo Seconds That Commotion
    May 21 — Afrobeat Superstar Femi Kuti Added to Zoo Concert Lineup
    May 20 — Oregon Zoo Stage Provides Ideal Setting for Jewel
    May 19 — Oregon Zoo Dinosaurs are Ready for Their Close-Up
    May 18 — Legomania Strikes Oregon Zoo
    May 17 — Zoo to Observe Endangered Species Day, May 21
    May 14 — Zoo Ramps Up for Summer with New Hours
    May 14 — Prehistoric Predators Fly High at Oregon Zoo
    May 12 — Zoo to Get Warm and Fuzzy with ‘Bear Awareness Week’
    May 12 — Black Bears Return to Oregon Zoo
    May 7 — Coco the Chimp is Named Zoo’s 2010 Mother of the Year
    May 6 — Zoo Pachyderm Plays Host to Prehistoric Predator
    May 5 — Zoo Raises Endangered Butterflies for Release into Wild
    May 4 — Prehistoric Predators Arrive at Oregon Zoo
    May 3 — Oregon Zoo ‘animal investigators’ camp inspires future vets

25. enumclawrose says:

Oops, May 28 is the date of the press release, not the event. MD did take the PR pic and TH had bowling and the zoo on her brain. I’m sure it is just another coincidence though.

snip>
    May 28, 2010
    BOWLERS HIT THE LANES TO HELP ENDANGERED RHINOS
    21st annual ‘Bowling for Rhinos’ event slated for June 19

The Oregon Zoo’s Pete the rhino stares down some pins in anticipation of “Bowling for Rhinos.” The annual event, which helps raise money and awareness for endangered rhinos in the wild, takes place Saturday, June 19, at Sunset Lanes in Beaverton. Photo by Michael Durham, © Oregon Zoo.PORTLAND, Ore. — Rhinos aren’t the most elegant bowlers, but Pete, the Oregon Zoo’s black rhino, gave it his best shot before last year’s Bowling for Rhinos event and successfully knocked over eight pins.

The 21st annual Bowling for Rhinos fund-raiser takes place June 19 from 4 to 6 p.m. at Sunset Lanes in Beaverton. The event is sponsored by Blue Rhino and is the American Association of Zoo Keepers’ national bowl-a-thon and largest conservation effort.

26. enumclawrose says:

A rumor that the man who allegedly shot Lincoln City Police Officer Steven Dodds turned himself in to the Salem Police Department this week is not true, according to Lincoln City Police Lt. Jerry Palmer.

27. Karey says:

36.Rich M says:
    February 5, 2011 at 9:09 pm

I have found the names of David, Michael, Marcus, and BJ Durham as relatives of Betty Durham, but no Laurie or Willie. Perhaps BJ is “Bill Durham” whom they call Willie? Laurie may actually be a sister-in-law?

28. Rose says:

@10. Karey. BJ is Betty the mother. Veromi has the other contact as Walter R I believe (deceased husbd?). I suggest these are functional step sibs

29. Rose says:

@10. Karey. ..and Marcus is her companion

30. melissab says:

Speaking of DAD hiding in the woods…we just one wk ago had a similar situation happen. A man in a town 30 mins north of me killed both his parents, took their SUV, parked it in the wood near water management and the Choctawhatchee River and burned it. He was thought to have left the area but 2 days later a normal hunter was just walking a regular path hunting and came upon this fellow/alleged killer standing over a fire drying his socks. Bad guy said, “it’s Wade”, and neither spoke for a moment but the hunter drew quick and fired. Wade fired back and took off. Hunter called 911 from cell and they were there quickly. Maybe not 20 mins later bad dude had doubled back and officers and he engaged in gunfire and bad guy is now dead! I forgot to mention he also shot one of our beloved policemen during this and he passed away. So much in common with DAD.

31. Jeff D says:

@ Rich M.

That interview that MD did was just plain odd all the way around. MOO
    He’s very hesitant to answer even the most basic of questions.

This video:

SNIP
    ~~~~~~~
    Mr. Durham appeared to me to be a concerned brother with no hidden agenda with one possible exception. The only hitch in his replies was when asked if his brother had tried to contact family. He obviously did to want to answer that which begs the obvious.

I just don’t see anything underworld about this guy in his mannerisms or replies, otherwise. moo…

I personally have not either outside of the fact that his brother is a Federal fugitive and I think they are very scared for him and any possible additional crimes.
    B

32. Karey says:

20.Rose says:
    February 7, 2011 at 10:26 am

@Rose: I knew it was likely that “BJ” was just another moniker for Betty, but wanted to consider other possibilities in trying to decipher MD’s reference to Willie and Laurie.

If DAD & MD are the only two children of BD, then I must agree with Rich that that part of the interview was very creepy.

33. Midwest Mom says:

Maybe someone can expand on this. If this source is correct, then TH told LE that she traveled down hwy 30 on June 4th.

A “friend” to a “friend”

E-mails shed light on the day of horman split
    I was talking to her in general, Just to say, “How are you, anyway I can help I will, ETC” and she ended up telling me about how they are still very focused on Sauvie Island and telling me that she was driving down highway 30 on the day kyron disappeared, ETC But she doesn’t know why they are focusing on the island. I don’t know. It is all weird. Where is the Boy?
    ______________
    June 26th
    Not looking so good for Terri, is it. Terri called me this afternoon a couple of hours after I talked to Kaine. Said she was having a bad day – that she and Kaine had a fight. She was driving. Then said she noticed a detective following her and had to go.

*******
    1. if LE was looking at Terri, then why suavie Island
    2. Chas is LE looking for some one to come forward and say, hey I saw her also
    3. “chas” is LE looking for someone to say, TH wasn’t on Hwy 30 she was somewhere else.
    4. LE was looking on Suavie for some other reason than TH
    5. Chas was on Hwy 30 and is a reliable witness to TH account of where she was that day.
    6. the “friends” have it all wrong

IDK, It seems that if TH had anything to do with Kyrons disappearance, it is only hurting LE case by waiting so long. It was on the news that Terri went down hwy 30. if there is a SZ they would also know this.

Hang on, what time did Terri say she noticed a detective following her on the 26th?
    B

34. Midwest Mom says:

More of the emails from same video above

WAS WRITTEN ON KH INTEL E-MAIL

June 26th, 11:45pm
    Okay, I love you but this is ridiculous. What you are doing is parental child abduction and is illegal. I need to know where my daughter is and if she is safe. You were really upset with me when you left. What is it that I/we need to do to reconcile this? I don’t want to call 911 but I need a resolution please. If I don’t
    hear from you in an hour I will call 911
    ________________________

TH email to a friend
    June 27th,
    I just called 911. They directed me to non-emergency. Guess What? Since we are married we have joint custody and he can do that. Gee, too bad I didn’t know that. I told the dispatch who we are in relation to the kyron horman case and she is having someone call me. Give a mark for the FBI
    _____
    Since the first email was on KH email, i would think he was the source for the news.

where is Kaine? we haven’t heard anything from him in awhile. The new searches and he is silent. I wonder why?

35. iodizedseasalt says:

my post is awaiting moderation again- I love this game So now its going to end up in line on one of the older comments. and no one will read it. Why am I being censured?

Oye Vey.

You are not, I am just getting through 100 comments, I apologize, we are very active on 2 other cases at the moment and I am doing my best. I appreciate your patience.
    B

36. iodizedseasalt says:

@ midwest mom- where does the info on these emails come from? can you cite your source? I’ve never heard of these emails to a friend. can you post them?

37. Essay Kaye says:

2. Chas is LE looking for some one to come forward and say, hey I saw her also
    4. LE was looking on Suavie for some other reason than TH
    6. the “friends” have it all wrong

B
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blink:

Do you think this indicates that TH knew the sting was bogus – which is why she called 911?

Yes. I do believe she knew the sting was bogus because she knew she was being followed and because Kaine had left with the baby.
    B

38. Shelly says:

#37 Iodizedsalt

You can view the emails on kptv, left hand side, click on Kyron Horman videos, and then scroll down to Emails shed light on day of Horman split.

39. Rose says:

@35. Karey. Most who grow up with step sibs call them brother or sister

40. Rose says:

@38. Blink. I thought it was Super Bowl parties…how mundane to be working so hard. Leave us our fantasy you’re enjoying the weekend

Lol, I had no dog on the track, sadly.

(mutter, mutter cuss words and the like)
    B

41. nora says:

@Riverpearl:
    I also watched the Dateline show about Brooke Wilberger and thought to myself. I wonder if this is where the perp (TH) got the idea about a logging road since Brooke’s remains were found near one. I believe she was finally found in the Fall of 2009. Isn’t that when TH “supposedly” started shopping around for a hitman? It would seem that since it took them so very long to find Brooke, a criminal might thing a logging road was a good idea too. Just musing this morning as others seem to be still spinning on the DAD connection and I think that’s a huge waste of time.

42. Rose says:

MWM: was the June 26th email you quoted Cook?

43. Rose says:

@foobros. My memory, no link, was it was to Kristian’s wife and it was one “an” email. I was not surprised the two were writing at that time
    @iodized. I think more likely than not TH had some nexus. Whether or not “she did it,” I’ll wait to hear from LE. Like Blink, let the perpetrator suffer. But were I TH, unless my IQ were 70-, I would not turn him over or ally with anyone at all with long red hair and a white truck like mine. One wants SOME alibi, not a doppelganger

44. DEB1948 says:

John Keyser..is he still the mucic teacher at skyline?

45. Midwest Mom says:

Blink, It didn’t say what time she saw the detective.

iodizedseasalt says:
    February 7, 2011 at 12:02 pm

____
    Yep, The link in my post
    Midwest Mom says:
    February 7, 2011 at 11:47 am

It was an exclusive on fox, I just found it this morning after looking for it a long time. Now Poof gone. Must be some sensitive information that they don’t want out and watching BOC since I don’t post anywhere else. I’ll keep looking for it. I went to videos then did a search of terri horman email, it was a blond reporter. hope that helps.

46. Midwest Mom says:

The title of the video was

E-mails shed light on the day of horman split

47. Midwest Mom says:

Sorry correction: IT is still on the site, search E-mails shed light on the day of horman split

48. Kozyotb says:

7.Jodi Lynne O’Brien says:
    June 15, 2010 at 1:14 am
    Was Kyron planning on participating in the talent show at 1:00? Why wasn’t anyone in his family in attendance to watch?
    **********************************************************************
    I did read on BOC from an earlier thread Kyron was scheduled to participate in the talent show.

I don’t recall an answer as to why Terri nor Kaine were not present for the talent show.
    IMO Terri seemed to be very involved in Kyron’s activities at school.
    Kaine may have been tied up at work but it just seems odd.

49. barista says:

I don’t find the intvu with MD “creepy” at all. He comes off, to me, as a really concerned brother who knows an at-risk loved one may hear his words. He is choosing them very carefully.

It may be that DAD’s father was Walter Roy Durham – the SSDI has WRD born July 8, 1935, died June 18, 1975, spouse Betty, in Multnomah. No obit on line.

Rose makes a good observation that “Willie” and “Laurie” are likely the children (or child and spouse) of Marcus T., who has been with Betty many years- long enough for them to have a “step sibling” relationship. I also hate to drag innocent names into this, but there is a couple that is quite possibly Marcus’ son and his wife, in the area. The names are not exactly as referenced by MD but would fit as nicknames.

IOW, I don’t see anything even remotely odd about what was said in the MD interview. Lots of questions about DAD, but just can’t find any reason to be skeptical of his family.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI